Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after the news that someone in the uk won the euro millions and a nice £101mill , the question is wot would you buy, seen the couple on the tv today and to be honest its a lot of bread, but credit to them its nice to see someone nice get the prize, they seem like a down to earth couple. what would you buy, im thinking more along the car line here but anything goes. hopefully this wont get moved to the adult section with some of the suggestions im expecting

·
Registered
411 Posts
I would take my best'est mates to the USA and let them buy the rod of there choice

always said that if i won a vast amount of money I would still love the wife
but fek me I would miss her :>)))))))))

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i reckon after buying a nice big kip, (with appropiate size garage) i would go the the pomona swap meet and probably buy a divorce , cos the amount of motors i would buy the wife would want one

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
ML 407 for the day. I'd hire Carolyn Grace and her plane for the day. No 15 minute stooge about though.
All day, hours of flying, fill the thing up again and again. Over the white cliffs, up and down the south coast, Biggin Hill, Duxford, Shoreham...up through the clouds, "slipping the surly bonds of earth to touch the face of God." Oh yeah baby...Tally Ho! :D

·
Premium Member
1,777 Posts
The winners come from Wisbech like me. Unfortunately I don't know them. He wants to buy a flat in Chelsea. I think with that money I could find somewhere better than Chelsea to buy a 'holiday' pad. I would certainly have the quickest 69 firebird convertible in the world.

·
stitchmeister
twin turbo LS 59 chevy apache
4,722 Posts
A one way ticket out of this shithole....
correctimondo !!!!!!!!!!!

might put some in to shakey to bring it up to scratch !!!!!!!! or just build another track somewere that top fuel can race .......
at the bottom of the garden would be nice

·
Brixton Hill Buick Inc.
1,124 Posts
....something long and low, smallblock powered, bagged, kool striping on the trunklid....and I'd drive it everywhere....oh, hang on....

·
Who promised you tomorrow
2,579 Posts
Jump on a plane to somewhere warm and have a think about it. Then come home and pick up the Big Block 55 Gasser and 49 Merc sled that that Valley Gas would have built for me.

·
Minge
2,165 Posts
loads of dildos, so when all my 'friends' come out of the woodwork i could give em one and tell em to go fuck themselves

·
Super Moderator
7,399 Posts
loads of dildos, so when all my 'friends' come out of the woodwork i could give em one and tell em to go fuck themselves
:yeahthat:

My Ex won 5 and the bonus ball, just over a hundred K, and you wouldn't believe the pressure Camelot put you through to go 'public', certainly spoiled what was supposed to be a wonderful day.
I can't imagine what this lucky couple went through on their big day.

Me ... I'd buy a barn in the middle of a BIG field with a sodding big wall around it and play with all the new toys I could buy.

Private Drag Strip anyone.

:tup::tup:

·
richard rawlplug
8,132 Posts
correctimondo !!!!!!!!!!!

might put some in to shakey to bring it up to scratch !!!!!!!! or just build another track somewere that top fuel can race .......
at the bottom of the garden would be nice
bang on,i would buy shakey and make it better than pod without loosing its unique atmosphere..

·
Registered
135 Posts
Everything I've always wanted .... and some stuff I've still to think of ....... Obviously my kids would get even more stuff than they have now ..... no need to buy a divorce cos I already paid for that :D..... Then I'd buy a whole new bunch of friends:oops: , cos all the ones I have now are poor :incheek:

One thing I wouldn't do is stay where I am, and say it wouldn't change me ..... no point in wanting it if you don't want things to change

Oh and I buy the full set of Yam LC's . and have one each of all My fave HOT WHEELS cars recreated in full size..... I do a couple myself but with 100 mill I think I'd like some help too...

then I'd have a sit down and a pint :smoke:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts