Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need enough -10AN braided line and fittings to do a flow and return set-up on a 3rd Gen Camaro, also a 10 micron filter and a 100 micron filter, both in -10 AN. Will buy single fittings, if anyone has any left over. Also need an Aeromotive A2000 or similar bypass carb regulator. Let me know what ya got:bigsmile:

Neil
079781262835 or PM me on here

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
New or used???

I can get you the hose and fittings new, but need to know what you will require...

·
Registered
892 Posts
Try Chubbs on here (often on NSCC forum) he had a pile of them for sale at the Swapmeet pretty certain he has them left give him a pm

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers fellas, I was hoping to go down the used or NOS route, to keep the costs down. Ill need probably 6M of line, a couple of 90 degree fittings, and a few straight fittings. Ill send Chubbs a PM. If I have to go with new, Ill let ya know :)

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
If your doing a boosted return fuel system -10 feed & return will be fine to a point but a -12 return i.e. a bigger return than feed is always preferable. If you haven't already bought your line its worth making it future proof re upgrading or making more power from the outset.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts