Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

55 anglia early car has had 8k spent on it at a restorer down south it needs all the trim and interior restoring or you could mod it. i cant mod a early example like this its to good i jave the bills etc from the restorer it all came to me with the car vapour blasted engine block and head no expense spared:roll:it still needs top mount repairs done to make it a done job i need a grand for it and i may be able to deliver it as far south as sheffield if i buy the next project im looking at whole car is sand blasted repaired and primed wayoiled chassis etc just the strut tops to finish it . its on the original reg and is a three bar model early bumper type although it all needs reparing for chroming

£1000.

·
N.H.R.C.
1952 Ford Anglia. Ford 351Windsor & C4 auto. 10 bolt Chevy rear, front axle using 37-41 spindles
591 Posts
:weirdo::incheek:

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have seen the car, The advert is not a joke and he has the recieps for 8K, the previous owner had as it says put it to a restorer then charged the earth for the work that was done.

good luck with the sale Duncan

cheers

Brian

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
The bosses rules.....

Please don't slate other people's for sale adverts.**
If you believe that someone is charging too much then PM them and let them know if you must. Don't post bad remarks that may put off potential buyers just because it's not how 'you' would class it.
A little bit of courtesy please. If you're not interested in an item then leave it for someone who is.
If all you have to say is negative then we'd appreciate it if you just didn't
** The first request is a nice one. Subsequent ones won't be.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is this a joke advert?
open yor eyes cunt and see the little smiley thing .

the preveious owner paid £50 per hour at a pro restorer and didnt get what he paid for really but the car is now very solid and a very doable project, anyone into 100es will knw a 55 is hard to come by in good order so my asking price is very realistic especialy with delivery available .

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
still have the car mate but sorry not interested in another car i realy need the money to finish what i have.

where abouts in mauchline are ya

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
will do mate i used to stay in sunnyside cresent

1 - 15 of 15 Posts