Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was it a good nite you bet ya , the weather was fantastic , lots of cars and people , the food was good , all in all a great venue .
George

·
Registered
648 Posts
Crikey Scott, what kind of an excuse is that? WE are your family now.....;)
I think my friend, you pay more respect for the family or its a horses head for you...........:smoke:
The knobfather

·
Have love will travel....
275 Posts
Yep, that was a great evening! But I think it's gonna be one of those where you gotta get there real early to get into the carpark! Might have to book a space in advance if I bring the Cadillac :D

Good venue, nice backdrop to the cars and let's hope the owner of the cafe realises he needs to either get more staff that night or just speed up a little, bless 'im! I think he's new to catering, lol! Some music would be good too, got a couple of friends with bands who would be up for playing, whoever is organising this, let me know if you're interested? :) Or maybe we could ask him if he's got a sound system, any music would be good....

And nice to meet some new people, hello Evil McNasty, who is neither Evil nor Nasty, sorry have I ruined your image hehehe :incheek: :D and hallo Caroline, Hotrod girl...

·
Registered
357 Posts
Great Evening and a lovely drive from Worthing. Does this clash with the 35th Anniversary Chelsea Cruise next month because it may be a lot lighter on Cars next month. Great photos as well :tup:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Yep, that was a great evening! But I think it's gonna be one of those where you gotta get there real early to get into the carpark! Might have to book a space in advance if I bring the Cadillac :D

Good venue, nice backdrop to the cars and let's hope the owner of the cafe realises he needs to either get more staff that night or just speed up a little, bless 'im! I think he's new to catering, lol! Some music would be good too, got a couple of friends with bands who would be up for playing, whoever is organising this, let me know if you're interested? :) Or maybe we could ask him if he's got a sound system, any music would be good....

And nice to meet some new people, hello Evil McNasty, who is neither Evil nor Nasty, sorry have I ruined your image hehehe :incheek: :D and hallo Caroline, Hotrod girl...
Hi Rebecca, nice to meet you at last! Like your new haircut as well, it suits you.

I agree entirely with the above. Maybe we should get our wicker baskets out and sell sandwiches - on rollerskates?!?! :pmsl:

See you at the next meet. :tup:

Cheers

Hotrod Girl

·
Down but not out
3,024 Posts
Hi Rebecca, nice to meet you at last! Like your new haircut as well, it suits you.

I agree entirely with the above. Maybe we should get our wicker baskets out and sell sandwiches - on rollerskates?!?! :pmsl:

See you at the next meet. :tup:

Cheers

Hotrod Girl
haircuts??? wicker baskets??? call yourselfs hot rodders hang your heads in shame:incheek:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
haircuts??? wicker baskets??? call yourselfs hot rodders hang your heads in shame:incheek:
:whack::whack::whack::whack:

You wait Badger, if we ever get to meet you.... :whack::whack::whack::whack:

I can tell you, as will some of the guys on here, that Rebecca and I are more Hotrodders than some of the men will ever be!!

What is it they say behind every man is a good woman.. Well we are out in front mate.

I am sure most men like a woman with a good haircut and a wicker basket full of sandwiches.... Especially the sandwiches!

So if you ever come down to the 1066 Diner please do let us know. We would LOVE to meet you. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Have love will travel....
275 Posts
hahahahaha I can tell you this for nothing, my days of waitressing are over I'm afraid...but I can rollerskate! :D

Caroline, weak men feel threatened when women turn up with better/more cars than they do...there's nothing you can do for them, it's a hopeless scenario I'm afraid....;).....we have to talk about haircuts and sandwiches to make them think we're not a threat to their manliness....
:rofl:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Ooooh, cant we talk about kittens too? they're lovely, :)
and they make that funny squishy sound when you run them over :shocked:

I make joke, is funny.....no?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Ssh.... Don't let the cat out the bag that the men think they are in charge! Hopefully they will never find out!!! ;)

If you do let the cat out of the bag then Nick will probably run over it. Your'e not thinking Kitty Burgers at the 1066 Diner are you Nick? :shake:

·
Down but not out
3,024 Posts
:whack::whack::whack::whack:

You wait Badger, if we ever get to meet you.... :whack::whack::whack::whack:

I can tell you, as will some of the guys on here, that Rebecca and I are more Hotrodders than some of the men will ever be!!

What is it they say behind every man is a good woman.. Well we are out in front mate.

I am sure most men like a woman with a good haircut and a wicker basket full of sandwiches.... Especially the sandwiches!

So if you ever come down to the 1066 Diner please do let us know. We would LOVE to meet you. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
i know behind every man is a great woman...im married to one of the best...and trust me i know your a true hotrodder if i had more than two pennies to rub together id by your awesome rod..and i love sarnies....am i safe now????

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Are you safe? :giggle: Yes of course you are..... You are too far away!!

Of course I wouldn't wack you with a stick though, I was only joking. I would probably run a mile if someone threatened me - or jump in the rod!

I did get a cuddle from a Rods n Sodder on Saturday night, so I can't be that bad :D

Cheers

Hotrod Girl

1 - 20 of 24 Posts