Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1066CRUISERS.COM

MID SUMMER PICNIC
CUSTOM CAR SHOW
SUN 2ND AUGUST
@HORNS CORNER, CATSFIELD,(B2204)
Nr BATTLE, EAST SUSSEX
10AM-4PM
FEATURING:- HOT RODS, CUSTOM CARS, CUSTOM BIKES, DRAGSTERS, DRAG BIKE CUSTOM VW’S,
CLASSIC AMERICAN CARS AND BIKES.
CATERING UNITS, LICENSED BAR, KIDS RIDES, TRADE STANDS & CRAFT STALLS.
CAMPING AVAILABLE FROM THE FRIDAY FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PRE ENTERED THEIR SHOW CARS, PLEASE CONTACT Scott on 01424 893674 or 07967 326613 Kim on 07831 551825 01424 892297 or sa.reid(at)homecall.co.uk
THE 1066 CRUISERS ARE PROUD TO BE SUPPORTERS OF THE SUSSEX AIR AMBULANCE APPEAL

For those who pre enter and camp there live bands on the Friday and Saturday night complete with our imfamous charidee auctions. We have loads of bits already promised from last year THANKS to those that have already donated but we are always on he lookout for more. Contact me on the above tel no with any querries or drop me a line on here..
The website has not been updated for a while, if people need to get a pre entry form the one on the site is not workin so if you pm me your address i will get back to you

·
Registered
703 Posts
Going to be a great year this year, weather booked and good bands on friday, saturday and i believe Sunday aswell. Look forward to seeing you
We are booked in for sunday only. but, If I could make the whole weekend , camping etc, could I turn up on the friday and pay the difference or would I have to book it with you in advance. thanks RR.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We are booked in for sunday only. but, If I could make the whole weekend , camping etc, could I turn up on the friday and pay the difference or would I have to book it with you in advance. thanks RR.
Hello mate , turn up before hand is not a problem. You will have your pre entry number so we'll just grab some more cash if you turn up. Scott

1 - 12 of 12 Posts