Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the sale of a very much loved 2005 125cc Kymco Cruiser.

I've owned the bike for three years and it has taken me through thick and thin learning to ride, very user friendly and happy speeds of 65mph it keeps up with the traffic. Woody as he's lovingly known has had extensive new parts fitted along with a beautiful custom purple metal-flake bare metal respray with two pack paint. Along with this he's had new plastic trims and chrome parts throughout, new rear pegs, new chain, front and rear sprockets, swing arm bushes, exhaust, rear tyre, voltage regulator, rear indicators and front lamp.

With around 12, 000 miles on his clock (even though it reads in KM?) he's been regularly serviced in my ownership with posh oil and parts and never misses a beat, he would benefit from a battery as he's been stood in dry storage over the winter and it's got a little tired, it kicks over easily first time and has enough in it to take charge for it to run, just not quite enough guts to go on electric starter (batteries are around £20) The front forks are a little pitted but no where near the damping area so don't cause any problems.

The MOT ends in May this year, but will happily add another 12 months if required as i'm really confident it will sail straight through. Spares are readily available for this bike (not that there's much left to replace!) as they cross over to the Kymco Zing and Hongyi Prince.

This bike is learner legal and ready to go for the year, its real good fun and so easy to ride but sadly surplus as i've just done my full motorcycle licence and need the room for the bigger bike that i've bought.

Viewing recommended in Worcestershire area.

If you require any more pictures or info just drop me a message or call 0796 772 1884

£850.

Jeni.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts