Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Nostalgia freak
4,994 Posts
Great pics-the black Daimler engine T--- i think is the one thats owened by a Chelmsford club member now-looks very differant now.

·
Premium Member
6,696 Posts
good to see the pics of the Swedish cars at the Doorslammers,i've got a lot of pics from the same meets,but mainly from the night racing.
What sort of scanner have you got as it looks like it s doing a great job,got a birthday coming up and need something to put on my wish-list!

Gary

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
good to see the pics of the swedish cars at the doorslammers,i've got a lot of pics from the same meets,but mainly from the night racing.
What sort of scanner have you got as it looks like it s doing a great job,got a birthday coming up and need something to put on my wish-list!

Gary
mines a canon 4400f, does a great job about 90 quids worth, got it from jessups camera shop, had it about 2 years now, DOES NEGATIVES AS WELL...

·
not yet a coffin dodger
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
good to see the pics of the Swedish cars at the Doorslammers,i've got a lot of pics from the same meets,but mainly from the night racing.

Gary
they bought me an ION Powerscan. powered by a USB lead, and simple setup. Initially i thought it was cheap with only a 1900 resolution but as you can see i think they came out allright. i think it was about £75 online.
Martin

·
richard rawlplug
8,140 Posts
refreshing to see other cars from the eighties rather than the usual fuellers/rails....

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Great pics thanks for sharing , vivid memories of Bostik rowing that DNE to victory in his Camaro , all those Swedish cars were sure fire crowd pleasers :tup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts