Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Who promised you tomorrow
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought i'd start putting my feelers out now as i know these aren't a popular size. After a cheap pair of slots or steels 15" x 7/8's WHY???. 5 on 5 bolt pattern (Sherpa) so i know i'm limited in choice. Must be useable but condition not over worried about as will be blasted and painted. Anything out there:?:

Also may be interested in a small rear wing to suit an Altered and also some Front tyres. Hoosier , Goodyear or similar Skinny 15" nostalga style , drag racing tyres.

In no wild rush with any of this just thought i'd best start asking around. On a serious budget aswell so be kind;)

Cheers Dan:tup:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Hi, I've got a small wing at work that belongs to a customer, I'll get in touch with him and tell him you're after one,
Cheers
Wayne

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
pretty sure the 60s ford pick up were 5 on 5

·
Registered
354 Posts
right ive got a pair of 8.5 x15 wolfrace slots on 5" pcd,and also a carbon fibre rear wing /aerofoil ,can bring both to northern swapmeet,rotheram this sunday.or 07855 542195.can possibly do skinny tyres

·
Who promised you tomorrow
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Christ thought this was going to take ages to sort. I've pm'd you all and many thanks for replying.

Cheers folks, i'm liking this site more and more each day.

Thanks Dan:tup:

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
I have a pair of 15x7 convo pros 5" x 5" pcd with good tyres. call me if interested.07887875458. Gary.

·
Official Drag Addict....
7,446 Posts
northern swapmeet,rotheram this sunday.or 07855 542195.can possibly do skinny tyres
rotheram?

thought it was doncaster....:eek:

Sid.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts