Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all will be needing a supercharger for my carb 302 ford engine I will be rebuilding to take a supercharger want a roots style one as want more lower end torque. I will be rebuilding it with all forged parts so need to try and get a secondhand blower to save the penny's. Not sure on internals yet as thinking if to stroke it or not aswell as yet.
Also can be a 6/71 aswell depending on if other will fit under bonnet if not might aswell go bigger and have all on show
Many thanks phil
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
call in and see me.......Earlswood trading estate J3 M42
07816 777602
Nice one mate wondered where you was based will definitely pop up then. You going the racing in a few weeks also as me and the girlfriend camping at this one.

Cheers Phil

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yer ok cheers mate and ok well if you around next Sat if ok with you or if going the nostalgia nationas could see you there. Do you build them as well as or just sell the blowers as sounds a good set up parkys got in his model y.

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok nice one mate will do then. Just to let uno though so don't think wasting ur time is won't be buying one just yet as won't be doing engine finishing bits like that for a while but if don't mind going through a few things and info with me then will know where to come for the blower and so on then.

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bit much really that mate would rather go 2nd hand or rebuild one not got that sort of money when having to build the whole car thanks anyway.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts