Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
model B boy
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys

well this is my first build and it will be a slow process to start off with for many reasons also i have a garage which is full to the brim with actual rubbish we dont need so will take ages to sort that out haha and also waiting on new if i start a new job soon but enough of that boring crap, this build has had a crazy start specialy as some of you might of been aware i was going to build a 28 roadster pick-up haha but talking to mr harley vonmerkin and some advice from marco i thought time to get rid of the i wants and think in the real world and really have a good think about it soo this i did and with alot of help from harley and raiding all his books (im sorry) i was like i want to build a 27 track T roadster but beeing this is my first build i dont want to just right in but can always change it in the future so we mulled over some ideas and this came to the final and awesome idea of a 27 T on a model A frame with a 32 grill which flows real nice also running possibly a model four banger engine and moving on to a flathead later on when my bank has recovered from this build haha

also be great to here advice and ideas from you guys too im all ears and this my first build so it will be all appreciated :)

to kick it all off here are a few pictures that have inspired me so far :)

cheers for reading guys and stay tuned........

Damien.

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,496 Posts
I'm also building a trad styled ( that means not period perfect , or anything perfect for that matter , but with a 'feel' for the era) 27 on 32 style rails ...started it 18 years back, hope you can manage a bit quicker than that :incheek::tup:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Any pics of progress??.. Im building something much the same, been on it two years and going well. I really got inspired by a lot of the cars on Ruffrodders - Powered by vBulletin in the states, have a look through some of the show pic archives, lots of really interesting stuff there. Loving the car in the first pic and also the old shot of the dry lakes..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.