Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
152 Posts
RIGHT THEN.....The last ad went tits up, and probably my fault. I didnt have a clear head on but now i do. No more panto, i hope.

The car is for sale, its a 1933 Sedan, all steel Hotrod/Ratrod hemi. The price is £25,000 or nearest offer. May P/X Cash either way, WHY (rod only please) I have had interest from sweden and Holland at 25k, no deals done as yet. Open to offers.

The car was built last year by Precision Rods and Customs in Tennessee. The chassis was custom built especially for this car by Mac's Ratz, http://www.macsratz.com/, Red Oak, Iowa. The engine is a 1951 Industrial Hemi totally rebuilt, Hot Hemi Heads, http://www.hothemiheads.com/, at North Carolina. I imported the car last November and with some good help, finished it here.

The body is really solid, no rot, a few dinks and bullet holes and thats it. I have just had the seats refoamed and covered in black leather, The seating in this car is briliant, Im 6' 2 and stretched out my feet dont touch the fire wall! The exhausts have harley davidson baffles in and sound awesome. The rear seat is 2" foam and mexican blanket. I was going to put copper door cards and rear panels in; it looks cool as it is or do what you fancy. Every nut and bolt, brake lines etc. etc. are brand new. It has fully rebuilt Ford 9", GM 4 speed box and clutch, all rebuilt. the car has only covered 200 miles! There is way too much to list but here are a few bits:

KSE Sprint car power steering box and arm
GM Front brake calipers
1960 Chrysler Imperial dash cluster
1960 Olds' Starfire steering wheel (the bollox)
1931 Chevy lamps
1950's ford tailights
33' Grille (original)
Haywire kit (professionaly wired)
Brand new fuel tank and sender
New So Cal rear shocks, drilled brackets (cool)
'Spock Special' Handbrake (the bollox)
Walker rad
1950 Mercedes Ponton sliding roof with tarp cover, it looks so cool and works perfectly
The interior of this car is well cool.
There is so much more but cant list here.

Jobs to do:

- Rear handbrake cables (easy job) - Steering is too fast, needs adjustment on arm (being sorted at the moment) - Timing needs adjustment (being sorted)

This is a real badass, hardcore hotrod. If you are interested, do what you need to. It seems posts can be very misleading and misunderstood so if you want to know about the car in more detail it may be better to call me after all.

Cheers Ian 07831431709

Heres a few pics, more on request......

33' Sedan Pics

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts