Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this decal amongst other Surfing decals that I wanted. This does not suit my style of car or interest so it's for sale. fyi I paid £3.80 for it plus shipping and paypal charges so I want £5.50 posted.
If you buy it and don't want it, I'll give you your money back - IF IT IS NOT USED !!!
I am thinking of buying some more surfing declas so if there is interest in this hotrod one, I will see what others he has and about getting a number of them at a better price.

ALSO, IT IS 1949 NOT 1942 AND IS A scta DECAL.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THIS. IN FAIRNESS, FIRST TO SAY YES ON THIS THREAD GETS IT.

" This decal has been digitally restored and mounts to the inside of your window. This decal has a vintage hot rod feel that would bring a little old school flair to your hot rod or classic. This image is a reproduction of an original style decal that is now available new and ready to wet and apply. This decal is about 3 inches wide. "

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
SORRY to anyone who has looked at this and was interested in it....I wonderd why I had 92 looks and no-one had bought it!
Price should have read £4.50 NOT £5.50 including postage. I just want to get my money back!
Cha7z

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.