Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Vendor
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BEEN WORKING ON THIS FOR AWHILE , SEEMED TO HAVE LOST INTEREST THESE LAST COUPLE OF MONTHS , 100% STEEL BODY WITH NO RUST, BUMPERS ARE PERFECT FIREWALL IS SMOOTH, MUSTANG TWO FRONT END, WHICH IS ALL NEW & IN PLACE, NEW FRONT & REAR BRAKES ,BRAKE LINES WITH WILDWOOD ADJUSTABLE PROPORTIONING VALVE CALIPERS, ROTORS BRAIDED HOSES , REAR HOSE, WHEEL CYLINDERS & SHOES, DUAL MASTER CYLINDER & BOOSTER MOUNTED UNDER THE FLOOR,REFURBISHED ORIGINAL GAS TANK WITH NEW STAINLESS SENDING UNIT, NEW FUEL LINE FROM TANK TO PUMP, NEW TILT COLUMN , NEW EZI WIRE HARNESS & FUSEBLOCK, ORIGINAL BENCH SEAT FROM A 46 COUPE, ALL NEW BRONZE TINTED GLASS & WINDOW CHANNELS, GOODWRENCH 350 ENGINE /REBUILT T350 TRANS & NEW CONVERTOR, 10 BOLT CHEVY PASS CAR REAREND , ENGINE/TRANS ARE NOT INSTALLED BRAKES ARE WORKING & FILLED WITH SILICON FLUID, UNDERSIDE OF FLOORPAN STRIPPED & UNDERSEALED, PAINT IS NOT ANYWHERE NEAR SHOW BUT MORE THAN ADEQUATE FOR A DRIVER THIS BELONGED TO AN OLD FRIEND OF MINE THAT RAN AN A40 DEVON BACK IN THE GASSER WARS & THIS WAS HIS TOWRIG, I TRIED TO BUY IT FOR 10 YRS & HE WOULD NEVER PART WITH IT , I FINALLY GOT IT FROM ABOUT A YR AGO WHEN THEY TOOK HIS LICENSE AWAY BECAUSE OF HIS EYESIGHT, 46 IS A PRETTY RARE YEAR AS IT WAS THE FIRST YEAR OF PRODUCTION TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC AFTER WWW2 & 46 DELIVERIES ARE EVEN HARDER TO FIND , ALL THE HARD WORK IS DONE BUT CANT SEEM TO GET MOTIVATED TO START BOLTING ALL THE PRETTY STUFF ON , I HAVE A CLEAR TITLE & ITS A COMPLETE VEHICLE PRICE INCLUDES ALL US & UK CHARGES EXCEPT DVLA I CAN TAKE PICTURES OF ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SEE, A DEPOSIT PUTS IT ON THE BOAT BALANCE DUE BEFORE IT DOCKS & IF IT IS,NT AS DESCRIBED WHEN YOU GET IT I,LL REFUND YOU,RE MONEY THATS HOW MUCH I LIKE THIS VEHICLE, THIS IS A NO DANGER NO SUPRISES PURCHASE & YOU ARE PRETTY MUCH GAURUNTEED TO HAVE THE ONLY ONE AT ANY CAR SHOW IN THE UK , GIVE ME A CALL 001415-517-5754 EMAIL [email protected] OR PM YOU,RE PHONE # & I,LL CALL YOU CHEERS RAY A IN SF

1 - 1 of 1 Posts