Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1946 morris ten very rare car...£1575.00
Previous owner owned car for 42 years and modified it around the late 1970s,which included an mgb rear axle and leaf springs on mgb wire wheels and spinners,the engine was a 1600 sunbeam rapier which he drove around and had a few run ins with a few jensen interceptors from back then,to which he said the morris went rather well against them...she has a truimph herald steering rack not fitted in the boot the car was then taken of the road 17 yrs ago to have a new faster engine fitted which was the holbay 1725cc engine with the aliminuim head,this was rebuilt with power max pistons and twin stromberg carbs,also a weber 28 36 and manifold for same engine although this would need a complete strip down and checking as it was 17yrs ago,prop is missing and one engine mount in the boot,electric fuel pump etc etc,extra guages on the dash and a sports steering wheel,comes with spare heads and bits and bobs i beam suspension.this car is has to be one of the most solid rot free cars i have ever seen,the floors are,sills,inner wings,chassis is fantastic and has suicide doors...obviously there is surface rust and from where the carpets inside were damp and would need a respray etc,this is a great hotrod project for someone,even has the original buff log book and the later one and is registered on dvla,original plate also which is valued at over £2500 alone...
i might be interested in a custom chassied morris minor,austin 7,pinto amazon estate...any questions please pm me...

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ive had a few questions people asking whats the chassis like etc...just to clarify the morris 10 was a moncoque body,i.e no seperate chassis..the i beam suspension on the front is standard as per factory although there is disc brakes on the front,but would all need looking at etc...

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

couple of views and offers...any interest on here...may px...

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

Still for sale...

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
loads of timewasters,sold it twice but all no shows...so still for sale...swop/p/x for a v8 morris minor or a custom chassied minor or pop etc with a blown motor or unfinished etc...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts