Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1946 Plymouth Club Coupe Flat 6 with 3 on the tree, recent import from Minnesota , UK registered and duties paid. Is running from a fuel can under the hood but not for long as its only gravity fed as it needs a new fuel pump , I have checked inside the fuel tank today and it's all clean and the fuel is clear and fresh so with a new pump and filter fitted it can run from the tank. I've ordered a new carb rebuild kit as that could do with a service. All the gauges and lights work with the oil pressure running just over 40 psi, the heater and cigarette lighter also work. It's had new brake flex pipes on the front and apparently front wheel cylinders but will have to check this. Rear brakes will need looking at.
The interior is pretty tatty but usable. It has a new exhaust fitted and all the glass is good.
Some slight peppering in the front floor area but the body is in great shape with some nice patina.
It ran and drove onto the trailer when I got it.
All in all a great looking hotrod which needs some recommissioning work on the brakes and fuel delivery system.
I am currently working through some jobs on the car so the more I do then the less flexible I am on the price, its a cheap motor anyway.

£6495 may px / swap

Attachments

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can find out for you. Cheers

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

Made some calls and they are not for sale sorry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts