Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Looks good then you scroll down the page abit and the car belongs to Chris and is located in burton on trent.

looks unique though:lol:

·
Registered
189 Posts
just spent time to get the phone number checked, against an old thread. All I will say is that is unique aswell !!!!!!!

·
Worn Out Fanny Magnet.
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just spent time to get the phone number checked, against an old thread. All I will say is that is unique aswell !!!!!!!
You have me Intrigued now !. What does this mean ??!!. :?:

·
Worn Out Fanny Magnet.
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
do a search on this site. enter the word "unique" you will find the phone number.:shocked:
Bloody Hell !!. :eek: I was really shocked when I read what has gone on. I`ve just had a look to see if I can Cancel my Original Thread, but cant see anything that will let me do this, so if any Forum Admin would like to do this for me, please go ahead and do so. I want Absolutely Nothing to do with Scumbags like this, :mad: and there is No Way I would have Posted this Thread if I had known the History of the Seller !. Apologies again. :cry:

Dave. :(

·
Registered
688 Posts
hi guys
to any thred viewers reading THIS not in the know it sounds a bit like your slagging the car off , most of us know WHAT THE CRACK IS !! ( some dont )
my mate neil built the car and he is sound as a pound ( mygasser on here )
it was a one owner bog stock austin 12 and he put a lot of effort onto it and built it on a budget to the style he wanted , so if anyone wants more info p.m me oy mygasser
THATS ALL IME SAYING ON THE MATTER
CHEARS TIM

·
Premium Member
14,232 Posts
i made that

cheers tim, yes i built that car a couple of years ago. and apart from the heavy steering when manouvering it drove really nice. towed my 17 foot caravan fine at 70mph. engine/box were sweet and everything did what it should. as tim said if anyone wants any info pm me and i'll be happy to help. cheers, neil.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts