Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NOW SOLD, NOW SOLD

FOR SALE - 1952 Dodge 'Job Rated' stepside pickup.

My beautiful Dodge truck is up for grabs to make room for an impending new purchase. Its a shame I can't keep both, but I just don't have the storage space, so my loss is somebody elses gain.
Anyway, she is fitted with a Jag independant front clip with power steering (left hand drive of course) and is running a 460 big block Lincoln engine which means she's fast and also stops incredibly well. Her bodywork is in really good condition with no rot to be seen anywhere and the paint work gets her noticed wherever she goes. She was used as part of the display at the Truckarama at last years Rockabilly Rave, so there are many pics of her floating around on the net.
The above engine/front clip work was carried out by Paul Burnham to a very high standard (as with all his work), so there are no issues about the quality of the conversion.
This is a jump in turn key rod that will not disappoint.

£9750 firm ***(now reduced - see bottom of page)***
Please tel. Gary on 07798677137

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to mention that the truck is featured on the Scavengers rod and kustom club site if you want to see additional images.
Cheers
Gary

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Forgot to mention on the original listing that I have had made a sun visor for the truck which cost me £320 and will be available by negotiation to the new owner.
Cheers
Gary

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HI YA, Buddy thanks for that yeah i agree i do love the ol chevs but its always good to stand out from the crowd good luck n happy rodding
regards Gary

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update - Dodge is still for sale and as from monday, it will have a fresh MOT and a years free tax disc. Also included in price is the sunvisor which I was going to sell separately but its better going with the vehicle that it was made for.
This is a turn key well built truck that will not dissapoint.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi folks just to let you all know that the dodge sailed through its mot with no advisories at all so its now ready to roll with a years free road tax too.
iv just seen another motor that grips my shit on american ebay so im reducing the price to make room for my new metal wife to be housed in,
so the dodge can be yours now for a quick sale of £8500 (inc steel sun visor)
call me 24 7 on 07798677137 gary.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi gary,just logged on,,,whats your best price,i have to work trip into my budget, unless you fancy a trip to dublin cheers,,,,,

foz,dublin,,

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi gary if i had the money i would buy it BACK bloody cool truck .il buy a extra
lotto ticket good luck....c u soon.::

1 - 13 of 13 Posts