Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm advertising this for my friend so please get in touch with him I'll answer any questions if I can. he's name is Danny he's number 07949553472.
He brought this in from the US himself it's registered and he has been using it. Firstly the paint isn't as nice as in the pics it does seem to drive well and all things like windows work well It needs a fuel tank I think he has the original but knackered he's running it around with a makeshift tank in the boot. The boots huge so room to fit any size tank.
He may be losing he's storage so could do with it gone
He wants £7750 now £6500

Attachments

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm advertising this for my friend so please get in touch with him I'll answer any questions if I can. he's name is Danny he's number 07949553472.
He brought this in from the US himself it's registered and he has been using it. Firstly the paint isn't as nice as in the pics it does seem to drive well and all things like windows work well It needs a fuel tank I think he has the original but knackered he's running it around with a makeshift tank in the boot. The boots huge so room to fit any size tank.
He wants £7750 now £6500
He wants £7750 now £6500

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He wants £7750 now £6500
[/QUOT
£6500

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
I see this for sale on eBay for £6000,I cannot believe it has not been sold in a week!! If I never had so many cars I would’ve snapped it up,very cheap cool looking car for someone,hope it goes to a good home and not someone who just flips it on again for more money.

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can't believe it hasn't sold it drives nice , it owes him a shed load more than that I put price wrong it is 6k.
He had the seats redone at 2k new rear springs made. The paints isn't the best but still cheap

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry for late reply not been well. No he still has it. He had it on ebay got hundreds of silly questions like do you have nova when clearly in the pics it has a registration so he pulled it. No body wants to travel anymore to look and buy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts