Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 1954 MK 1 Zephyr is regrettably for sale as I need the space and I just don’t use it enough.
Its in fine working order and is ready to use. It doesn’t drop any oil or water.
I have every MOT Certificate from 1995 which shows the mileage progressing from 54061 in 1995 to 63029 in April 2012. Mileage as at June 13 is 63245. I also have loads of other history.
The 2262cc Flat 6 runs and sounds great.
The sale also comes with a set of moon discs
Price is £4495 ONO
The car is located in Swindon, Wiltshire

Drop me a message or call me to discuss
Thanks for looking

Richard 07809 462165

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
People have been asking me for more info about the body work:
I can say that the boot floor, inner and outer wheel arches and boot lid are in very good condtion (will take pictures), there are reciepts for a pair of new front wings a few years back, (i got my head under the wheel arches and checked them out thoroughly the other day), there are alos receipts for bottom half door skins (two I think from Memory). there is a reciept for a brake overhaul, a respray for £1500 and a carburettor rebuild (all 2 years ago). the doors are in very good condition. the inner sills are very good, the outer sills have been replaced at some point and are still very good. i got some photos of the re-spray process and I'm sure the guys who did it (for the previous owner) would happily tell you the state of the car when they repainted it. i've also got a picture of the car in green and white before respray. Hope this helps

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

Its ripe for a v8

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.