Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLDFord 1955 Coe Cabover it's cab with doors, fenders, bonnet and front panels. The grill is missing as are the steps. The doors look like they have the winders but only the passengers door has the catch. The seat is there as is the steering column and heater. The clocks are missing. Basically I bought it for myself to mount on a newer chassis, it was described as being complete and in better condition than it really is. There is some rust in the cab corners and floor, plus it has been lifted with chains which has caused some damage at the window apertures. I would say that the cab would make a great ratrod or patina'd truck but would take quite a bit to get straight and in paint to a show standard. That's my own opinion but maybe someone else would feel different.

It's come in the country as a vehicle on it's vin tags which are present with no title and the taxes have been paid, I should have a nova form in the next few weeks and with any luck that would be enough to register it but that's up to the new owner to decide. As some of you know I'm moving back to Canada so this needs to go, I can help with delivery or can load this end. I'm looking for around £2300. As I'm moving a trade or p/x is no good. Give me a call on 07702018432 if you need any more details.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts