Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1955 FORD SEDAN DELIVERY , TWO CALIFORNIA OWNERS SINCE NEW, ORIGINAL OWNER WAS A MODESTO STATIONARY STORE , PAINT IS ORIGINAL , 6CYL/3SPD MANUAL, ENGINE RUNS , A 390 4BBL ENGINE IS AVAILABLE AT EXTRA COST, NEEDS BRAKES , FRONT FLOOR PANS NEED TO REPLACED , THESE ARE AVAILABLE NEW FOR $59 99 PER SIDE ONE AREA OF RUST ABOVE THE DRIP RAIL , BONE STOCK ORIGINAL INCLUDING 6 VOLT ELECTRICS, PRICE INCLUDES NEW WINDSHIELD INSTALLED & ALL US/UK CHARGES EXCEPT DVLA, A DEPOSIT PUTS IT ON THE BOAT BALANCE DUE BEFORE IT DOCKS, TWO CONTAINERS LOADING FOR SOUTHAMPTON IN THE NEXT TEN DAYS , GIVE ME A RING 001415-517-5754 , EMAIL [email protected], PM FOR MORE INFO & PICTURES OF EVERYTHING YOU WANT SEE BEFORE YOU PART WITH ANY MONEY, CHEERS RAY A in sf

·
Vendor
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi bryan i took the engine out of my mates 74 f350 4 weeks ago after i drove it my place its complete, but i only want to sell it with the s/delivery , if the delivery goes & the buyer does,nt want the 390 i,ll sell it you i,m assuming you want it for the fairlane? the car is getting close to landing now all the best RAY

1 - 6 of 6 Posts