Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay guys this one is being listed for a friend in California, who wants me to handle it for him.
As such, a hefty deposit would be needed before it would be put in a container, please be aware of this before we go any further.
It has been pulled from mnay years of slumber, and it is now running and driving, all the trim has been put back on and mainly all polished up well. Interior is complete and decent. Make no mistake, you will have to go through this on arrival to ensure it is safe to use, and it will need paint, maybe some cosmetics.
It is a V8 and has a 3 speed manual floor shift gearbox, and like I said, running, driving, stopping, but take it as an ongoing project. They are getting harder to find now and the Americans know what they are worth so, it needs to be £15995, landed here in my yard and Uk registered. 5K deposit and balance just before it arrives here.
Location: California, but will be: Grangemouth, Scotland, FK3 8UB.
Price: £15995
Contact: Jim on 07593 187939 or [email protected] or PM me here and keep the thread clean.
Cheers:tup:

·
Premium Member
11,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and sold, thanks for passing on the contact Rich (rustydicks), much appreciated:tup:
I MIGHT be able to source another one but it will be more of a project. If anybody is interested, I'll find out the details.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.