Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This truck has had a 4 year complete rebuild including brand new chassis. Chassis has full tubular front end by heidts ( chrome springs AVO shocks ) and comp engineering rear end with coilovers and 9 inch axle , detroit locker , 31 spline strange shafts and svo disc brakes. Body work has had a full bare metal rebuild , new doors cab corners , steps , tailgate the lot all finished in bright yellow. New trim , bumpers , grill ...... everything on this truck is new! wiring , plumbing the lot!
Interior has stewart warner guages (wings series)new carpets seat rebuilt all new dash panel with neon illuminated switches , IDIDT brushed finish column.
Engine is an extensively rebuilt SBC to 383 cu in , ported heads , balanced , wiseco pistons , scat rods , steel crank , edelbock intake manifold , comp cams 110 lobe centre cam for ...... Vortech centrifugal supercharger with enclosure for Mighty Demon Carburetion inside. Everything on this engine has been spec'd to work together , and it definately does! Gearbox is a TH700r4 with 2200 rpm converter , criuses great .
If you want to be noticed this is the truck for you , sits low sounds great goes like stink. took it to 2 local shows this year and took a prize at both, don't really want to see it go all that much but family now has 4 and we don't all fit in.
Asking £25000 with this engine or with something a little calmer fitted I'll sell for £18000.
Cheers for the add guys.
My mobile number is 07885272457 or email me [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
One of the nicest 56's I've seen, and looks a bargain at that price; good luck with the sale

1 - 5 of 5 Posts