Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
JUST TOOK THIS IN , 1956 F100 350 CHEVY V8/AUTO TRANS IS HOOKED UP TO THE ORIGINAL COLUMN SHIFTER , SO THE FLOOR IS NOT HACKED UP, CAB CORNERS ARE PERFECT, FLOORS ARE RUSTFREE, RUNNING BOARDS AS NEW, ENGINE IS VERY FRESH & HAS A MILD CAM SLIGHTLY WIDENED STEEL REAR WHEELS , NEW EZI WIRE HARNESS & FUSEBLOCK INSTALLED, STEERING WHEEL WILL BE REPLACED WITH SOMETHING MORE APPROPIATE, DRIVEN DAILY CURRENTLY REGISTERED & INSURED, ONLY TWO OWNERS IN THE LAST 35YRS & HAS BEEN PARKED UNDER A CARPORT , NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE USUAL BARELY RUNNING BAD BRAKES FARM FRESH DRIVEWAY UNIT , THIS ONE WILL DRIVE HOME WITH CONFIDENCE , NO PATCH PANELS NEEDED WILL HAVE A FULL SELECTION OF PICTURES BY THE WEEKEND SHOWING EVERYTHING YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW , PRICE IS IN DOLLARS NOT POUNDS & INCLUDES ALL US/UK CHARGES EXCEPT DVLA , A DEPOSIT PUTS IT ON THE BOAT BALANCE DUE BEFORE IT DOCKS , COULD,NT BE EASIER TO PURCHASE YOU,RE US IMPORT GIVE ME A CALL 001415-517-5754 EMAIL [email protected] OR PM FOR FURTHER DETAILS & PICTURES , CONTAINER LOADING IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS FROM OAKLAND CA CHEERS RAY A in sf

·
Vendor
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
1956 f100 V8/auto now sold

hi peter , you should be okay now , thanks for you,re business enjoy the truck it runs great , is that too vague or considered a poor description for some people i cant tell i,m thousands of miles away ! cheers RAY now sold & on its way to the uk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts