Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
56 Ford Customline fitted with 302 cu in motor with C4 box and quick shift
Headers with Thrush cans (sounds real nice)
American Racing wheels with new tyres
Power steering, power brakes, with discs up front and new master cylinder
New mOOn gauges, seats re-covered and new headlining

Just got new m.o.t and of course comes with free road tax

The car drives great, and the brakes are excellent
All in all a solid, drive anywhere ride that gets you noticed, and has been driven to many of the major hot rod meets last year, never let me down.

I'm asking for £7,250 o.n.o or possible swap for decent, sorted 50's/60's pickup, preferably a Chevy. Don't mind if needs paintwork

CAR NOW SOLD.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: 1956 Ford Customline For Sale

Hi Kev, how are you? sorry just seen the message. Truck looks quite nice is it yours then? What needs doing to it?

·
Registered
489 Posts

Hi Mel im fine thanks, yeh the trucks mine, still got the 29 aswell.
The truck runs a 350ci with 350 trans with a 10 bolt rear axle, camaro front clip giving power steering and disc brakes. Ive had it about about 5 months. Not sure i want to part with it yet thought, but i do like your 56.

Cheers Kev

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Hi Kev, let me know when you decice, would be nice to have a look at it. By the way how do you fancy a nice long ride to the lakes in June to Hot rods and hills! Mel

·
Registered
489 Posts

Hi Mel it depends when in june as im booked in for the summer nationals at billing. Is it a big show, where abouts is it?

cheers kev

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

It's on 11th/12th13th June. Park Foot Campsite Ullswater. Loads turned up last year, 90 mile cruise all round the lakes on the Saturday, band in clubhouse Sat night, smaller cruise on Sunday to a bikers cafe on top of the world, nice cars beautiful scenery! if you wanted you could cut the journey in half and stop at mine on the Thursday night and cruise up with us on Friday. Sound good? By the way i do know how to spell decide. Check my last message. Mel

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

It,s approx 110 miles, about 2 1/2 hours A1 to scotch corner then A66 all the way,pretty easy and well Scenic.

·
Registered
489 Posts

Hi Mel, thanks for the offer buts its a long way for me to go and im going to billing on the friday afterwards.

cheers kev

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Never mind, it really is a great event with a mega cruise, maybe next year eh, anyhow let me know about the truck will ya? Mel

1 - 14 of 14 Posts