Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Lowlander
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm thinkin about selling my baby ...got this one 3 yrs ago as a almost unmolestered 150 running stock 6cyl engine and 3 spd man...drove nice then but has had a shitload done since...body is in primer and super solid,bits of floor were done (70's i guess) solid but not the best workmanship...has orig diff thats been rebuilt...got a 9" with 4.11 gears if needed...the work i have done,new brakes front and rear,rear orig drum,front cross drilled vented discs,new corvette master cyl,booster,2" drop spindles,new copper lines beutifully done (thanks Gal) all new suspension parts,polly bushes,shocks etc...brand new cragar eliminator wheels with cobra tyres 255/70/15 rear 215/7015 front...orig interior with split bench...headlining is near fukd...currently running mental 383 and th400(not included)for sale minus eng/box...spent a ton of £££ getin this 57 to perform well but other projects force a sad sale...comes with tons of parts,belair side trim etc...pics show custom grille i made but comes with mint grille bar,and tons of other bits...orig badges lights ets(runnin snake eyes lights with built in indicators cos of removing grille bar, etc......best you come and check her out cos probably forgotten loads,,,will give it 1 week then put her on ebay...insurance value £22500,but lookin for £9000 ono minus engine/trans...I work crazy hours so feel free to call me any time day or night...Kiwi 07768984801

Attachments

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Hi great looking car , you got any interior pics please? thanks :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts