Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a very rare 1957 ford f350 lowered body dropped and channeled over the chassis a v8 305 with auto box and power steering.Rear wheels are smoothies 8 x 15 fronts are 10 x 15 rears new with new tyres.Detachable tow bar.New alloy panels which include rear door panels fitted,side panels and rear door panels these need fitting as i have just fixed to show how it will look.I have not cut out the rear wheel arch as someone might like them fitted with spatts or even a different shape than i have marked out.All the truck body panels are alloy the front panels wings ,bonnet is steel.The roof was originally a plywood sheet with a canvas cover . This does need finishing and is a project but rare this is and will look cool.I have all the chevy clocks and wiring harness all labeled.This would make a nice mini camper and with having four doors you can carry people in the back.V5 in my nameOffers around £6,250 Make a offer im near Nottingham .Mansfield

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule --

·
Registered
628 Posts
Have a bump on me!

If I had the cash I'd love this. Whoever buys it stick a sun visor on it as it would make it look hard as nails

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks thats what i was going to do with the visor.Who ever buys this will end up with a really nice rare that can be used and cheap price too.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
This is for sale it was on ebay but i ended it but its now back for sale as i have a change of plan.This sits now on a 1994 Chevy chassis no cutting of the chassis mounted on the original mounting points.So you can go for a re body.So this has all the chevy running gear auto box 305 engine which was running the truck was a Chevy C1500 twd.I have the chevy bulkhead pedals the lot.The Chevy truck cost me £1.700 then the ford £5k then the panels wheels £1.500 so this is a good buy make a offer i would like £3.500 thank.The rear lower aluminium panels need fixing on as i have just put in place for the photo.I have all the lightsRear frame is ash and its like new.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Bump.Now on ebay item number 111441575566 cheap American truck

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

Someone going to get a very cheap American truck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts