Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Vendor
3,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1959 THUNDERO, THE RANCHERO FORD SHOULD HAVE BUILT, BIG BLOCK FE ENGINE WITH TRIPOWER/4SPD MANUAL, WORKING FACTORY POWER WINDOWS & DRIVER SEAT, P/S, P/B, THIS IS AN OLD BAY AREA SHOW CAR FROM THE 70,S THATS BEEN LEFT OUT IN THE COLD FOR SEVERAL YRS, I FOUND IT IN A LOCAL TOW YARD WHERE ITS SAT FOR 10 YRS, HERES WHAT I,VE DONE SO FAR, GOT IT RUNNING FROM A TEMPORARY GAS CAN, RENEWED THE ENTIRE BRAKING SYSTEM , INSTALLED ALMOST NEW POLISHED TORQ THRUSTS 8" REARS 7" FRONTS & NEW TYRES , SEATS & DOOR PANELS ARE SUEDE , FLOORS ARE NOT ROTTED OUT NEEDS A NEW TANK ITS FULL OF CRAP & BADLY DENTED FROM THE EVIL FORKLIFT, THERE WAS A LOT OF WORK PUT INTO BUILDING IT WHICH YOU DONT REALLY NOTICE IF YOU,RE NOT FAMILIAR WITH A STOCK TBIRD, THE COOLEST PART TO ME IS THE FACT THAT THEY CUT THE ROOF & MOVED THE REAR WINDOW FORWARD RATHER THAN LOP OFF THE TOP & MAKE IT FLAT LIKE MOST NON FACTORY BUILDS, IT LOOKS A LOT WORSE THAN IT IS FROM BEING BADLY STORED BUT THE BODY IS VERY STRAIGHT & IT REQUIRES VERY LITTLE BODYWORK & ONLY ONE SPOT OF ROT TO REPAIR , THE TAILGATE IS A FUNCTIONING OPEN & CLOSE UNIT, BUMPERS ARE STRAIGHT 99% OF THE CHROME IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION, DASHPAD HAS NO SPLITS, EVEN THE GLOVEBOX LIGHT STILL WORKS, DESERVES TO BE BROUGHT BACK TO ITS FORMER GLORY , PRICE INCLUDES ALL US/UK CHARGES, DEPOSIT PUTS IT ON THE BOAT, BALANCE DUE BEFORE IT DOCKS , COULD,NT BE EASIER TO BUY YOU,RE OWN US IMPORT, I HAVE A CLEAR CA TITLE, I OWN IT & ITS IN MY POSSESSION WHICH ENABLES ME TO GIVE AN HONEST ACCURATE DESCRIPTION & SUPPLY AMPLE PICTURES OF ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SEE, GIVE ME A CALL 001415-517-5754, EMAIL [email protected], PM OR LEAVE ME YOU,RE PHONE NUMBER & I,LL CALL YOU CHEERS RAY A in sf

1 - 1 of 1 Posts