Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1961 Buick Lesabre 364ci Wildcat ultra rare car £7995 ono may swap for something 50s

For sale is my 1961 Buick Lesabre. It has a 364c.i nailhead (Wildcat) engine, 2 speed dynaflow trans. Rare colour, cordovan iridescent, which was only produced for one year which is two toned with a white roof. It is a 4 door, with a panoramic rear screen (no rear quarter) which is really rare as they didn't make many of these. It has many original optional extras such as: a valve radio (sonomatic radio), air con, power brakes, power steering, fleck carpet, etc.

The car runs and drives, I have overhauled the brakes. The car is in good condition with some blemishes to the paint, but who doesn't at 53 :p The body and chassis is solid. The engine bay is in great condition, with all new rubbers and most new electrics such as voltage converter and plugs. The seats were reupholstered when it was in the states (so a couple of years ago). The car was imported from Virginia early last year. I've fitted a new exhaust box (which makes it sound more throaty). It has a holley carb to give it more oomph. It has a couple of dents but they don't detract from the overall look of the car.

I am looking for £7995 o.n.o for the car or a p.x my way for something 40's 50's car or pickup. I am selling because it doesn't get used much. Tel: 07891958487 or email [email protected]

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
still for sale

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

Since those photos were taken all the badges on the bonnet have been added

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump. Will need to be trailered away as it needs a tune up £7495 O.n.O Would make a great lowrider/custom. Will consider a swap on something interesting 40s/50s car or pick up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts