Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mr Cadillac :-)
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car is advertised on behalf of the family of a friend who passed away last year, with that in mind please only make contact if you are genuinely interested and have funds to purchase. The car is 80 miles from me so bear with me if you have any questions or wish to view.

Purchased around 8 years ago at the Hershey Swap meet from a retired Pennsylvania Police officer who had restored it to the exact spec that he had driven back in the early sixties. The car was in the Hershey museum on display for sometime prior to its sale. It has a 327 motor with a performance cam and a 3 speed manual on the column. It runs and drives very well and has been driven all over the UK, it was a true daily driver from when it landed in the UK until Bob passed away last year, and was regularly maintained during that time, it has been started and driven to keep everything moving since.

Bodywise its straight and solid, has a few light blisters on the lower body but nothing terrible and no rot through, a few minor marks here and there. Inside is original and in nice shape with just a few minor seam splits. In addition to the police lights and livery there are some additional bits like a period radar gun and officers hats etc. Theres lots of paperwork with the car as well as magazine features etc.

Email me for more pics

The family is looking for offers around £6500

PM me if you are genuinely interested

·
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes Kev, just advertised it for the family as a favour. I think they sold the Dodge a few weeks ago

·
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nothing in it for me, just put the ad out for them,

·
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Deposit taken, buyer made contact via Ebay ad just 15 mins after I posted it. Bobs family are pleased the car sold quickly and smoothly. Thanks for your interest :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts