Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Vendor
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1963 XL500 CONVERT 390CI/AUTO P/S, P/B, POWER TOP, I,VE KNOWN THIS CAR FOR 30YRS , IT HAS BELONGED TO A GOOD FRIENDS MOTHER SINCE DAY ONE & STILL WEARS ITS ORIGINAL CA BLACK LIC PLATES, ALWAYS GARAGED ZERO RUST EVER, NO DENTS NO SCRATCHES SUPER STRAIGHT BODY, INTERIOR AS NEW, THE CAR WAS RESTORED ABOUT TEN YRS AGO & HARDLY DRIVEN , I,VE BEEN PESTERING HER TO SELL ME THE CAR FOR 20YRS, LAST WEEK SHE FINALLY CALLED ME & SAID TODAYS THE DAY COME & GET IT OUT OF THE GARAGE , TOP IS IS GOOD CONDITON, THE CAR NEEDS NOTHING BUT BEING APPRECIATED & ENJOYED , PRICE INCLUDES ALL US & UK CHARGES EXCEPT DVLA , DEPOSIT PUTS IT ON THE BOAT BALANCE DUE BEFORE IT DOCKS, THE CAR IS IN MY POSSESSION & I OWN IT WHICH GIVES ME THE ADVANTAGE OF GIVING A FULL HONEST DESCRIPTION , ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS , SUPPLY A FULL PACKAGE OF PICTURES SHOWING EVERY ASPECT OF THE CAR BEFORE YOU PART WITH ANY MONEY, THIS IS A NO DISAPPOINTMENTS NO STORIES DRIVE ANYWHERE CAR, GIVE ME A CALL 001415-517-5754, EMAIL [email protected], OR PM CHEERS RAY A in sf

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

this lovely old thing has now been SOLD !! RAY A in sf

1 - 1 of 1 Posts