Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ford Corsair for sale. 1500GT pre-crossflow- runs well. Body work solid but needs some minor work. Got some of the paint used last time it was resprayed so touching in shouldn't be hard.
Front seat rather tatty, back seat and door cards not bad. Steering wheel has broken horn ring but also have a later Corsair steering wheel for it.
6x13" and 7x13" Wolfrace alloys.
Nearly a year's MoT on it. £1700 ono.
Call me or text me on 07929 215809.
PM me for more pictures. Car is on Tyneside.

·
Registered
23 Posts
For sale again

The new owner is having to sell this (for personal reasons - not a fault of the car) so it's still available if you missed it 1st time around.

Car is currently a my mates workshop at Forest Hall (near Newcastle / Tyneside) for £1500 , I guess they might be interested in offers or swaps but you're have to ask.

I've not checked it over but it looks solid and ready to use with minor bits & pieces you could tidy in your own time.
pm me if you're interested and I'll put you in touch (the contact details in the ad above are for the previous seller - so not a lot of point in ringing that number :shake: )

cheers :tup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I'm new to rns and struggling with the post and reply shenanigans, so apologies if you've already received my other attempts at contacting you. I'm interested in the Corsair; if it's still available I'd be delighted if you could either call me on 07798 601 770 or mail [email protected]
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts