Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sadly it's time, my hand is forced! The planets have aligned, the wife's pregnant again, I have to build a 3rd bedroom and vehicle storage will be shortly unavailable.

As a result I now need to sell my 65 Thunderbird convertible, it is very definitely a project but a very good one. The car is solid throughout with the smallest amount of rust. I bought the car just over a year ago with grand aspirations but so far haven't got much further than sorting through the masses of spares that came with it. It's previous owner passed away after collecting loads of parts so there are many many duplicate parts here, it has it 390 big block engine, I haven't run it but I was told it has been rebuilt with new bearing, bores etc, brakes have apparently all been replaced as well although I would imagine they will need a good once over.

Away from the car in my garage I have the interior, a new white roof, carpet set, 2x rear bumpers, several sets of rear lights and a set of fronts, front grilles, windows, loads of new chrome and stainless trims, 3x dash clusters! and loads loads more.

This is a great project for somebody with a decent sized garage and no other projects to finish first.

Looking for £3500 so I don't take too much of a hit, PM or 07904 107328 if you'd like to know more. Tom

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

I have just uploaded 40 or so pics to my photobucket album for those that have asked, link to it should be attached.

Pictures by drillmastertommy - Photobucket

1 - 3 of 3 Posts