Our 1966 VAUXHALL CRESTA PC

is having to go its a

3.3L RAT WITH FLAMES

SHE HAS 3 SPEED MANUAL WITH COLUMN CHANGE AND A BENCH SEAT

WEBER TWIN CHOKE CARB FROM A 3L CAPRI

MOT AUG 2010

TAX AUG 2010

SHE IS ALSO TAX EXEMPT

MATT BLACK WITH FLAMES, DONE BY MYSELF, PLEASE DONT EXPECT A SHOWROOM PAINT JOB SHE IS A RA AFTER ALL

FRONT AND REAR SEATS WOULD NEED RECOVERING

SHE IS IN FAIR CONDITION FOR HER AGE

SHE HAS TWIN EXHAUSTS THAT KICKS OUT INFRONT OF THE REAR WHEELS

BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER JUST BE REFURBED

SHE IS ON GOOD OLD EBAY ITEM NUMBER 190342067822

HERE IS THE SPARE ENGINE WHEN IT WAS IN A FORD POP

·
Desparado
7,337 Posts
I'd be VERY interested, but just bought a shitbox 2.3 mustang as a daily & mrs peppershaker would do her nut if another old car followed me home :sniff:
Dartfords a lot nearer to Gravesend than Nottingham, where the mustang came from.
Anybody wanna buy a 2.3 mustang ?

·
Desparado
7,337 Posts
Sorry Al, thats the one.
Trying to get it sorted for an mot at the mo, its not that bad.
It was supposed to be a project with my son, but doupt if it will happen. If I would have known the hassle it would have caused with the Boss ('er indoors) I should have left it.
Might be back on the market soon . . . . .

·
Registered
680 Posts
Hi Stuey, my mate Dave now owns your old Pop and is shortly going to fit a stroked Cleveland engine into it. He is still amassing parts for the conversion, but it won't be too long before its back on the road.

Dave

·
Premium Member
2,341 Posts
Hi Stuey, my mate Dave now owns your old Pop and is shortly going to fit a stroked Cleveland engine into it. He is still amassing parts for the conversion, but it won't be too long before its back on the road.

Dave
Hi Dave,

Sounds good, where is it residing now? Would be good to see it out and about again, :tup:.

Cheers,

Stu.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.