Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, at long last, i got my first american classic, 1967 chrysler newport..
it is the dogs b*ll*cks....drove it over from chesham in bucks...took me just under 2 hours, was a blast..lots of thumbs up from truck drivers anh peeps staring...needs some work..so will need some HELP PLEASE.....
so watch this space.......YAHOOO................lol..jim:happy:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thankya kindly....yes its a beauty...tool it over t0 paul...59 impala on here...said its not a bad car..the leak ..is not a problem..has new 4 barrel on it and new radiator water pump fan etc.....just need someone to repair bodywork?????
getting oil changed tomorrow oh oil filter too....by Steve Cross in Bermondsey on Saturday.
Any decent bodyshops near me,,, need some plating and filling then paint....
Full body repair and chrome in Summer....with new interior too...

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I saw the Chrysler out side the Sussex 1066 Diner meet yesterday Jim, what a fantastic looking machine.

oh thanks for that, after being parked up, i parked in the 1066 diners car park...nobody took much interest ...

·
Registered
785 Posts
i got one to lol
i think i remember someone asking a question on aacuk forum about a stering wheel for this car a long time ago as they [might have been a woman] wanted to get rid of the chain one???
anyway seeing your add on ebay introduced me to this club
cheers mate and good luck with the sale.
john

·
Registered
1 Posts
While searching on the internet, I found this post. There is with a very high probability that I am the original owner of the Newport. If you care to contact me, we can confirm this or not, and, if it is indeed my car, I can give you it's origins.
Stan
email:
craiglist_1
at
hotmail
dot
com
:tup:

I saw the Chrysler out side the Sussex 1066 Diner meet yesterday Jim, what a fantastic looking machine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts