Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone . I have another Dodge A100 for sale . Imported a couple of months ago , the van is now MOT'd , just waiting for the registration papers to come back from DVLA .

Its a 67 Custom Sportsman model , which means it has the larger front drums and dual circuit brakes . Original paint .It was originally a Six cylinder with manual gearbox , but now has a 318ci V8 and Auto box . I was told by the guy I got it from that the engine and box were freshly rebuilt just before I bought it . I have no proof of this , but both engine and box are very clean and leak free . The box shifts really well , and the engine has good clean oil and good compression on all cylinders . The carb is an almost new holley 4 barrel . The auto gear shifter is currently the original manual item , which makes shifting gears a bit of guess work . but I have an original A100 auto shifter , or a hurst ratchet shifter to go with the van .

The van from California so is completely rot free , except for a small area on the gutter above the rear doors . I have left this for now so the buyer can see whats what , but am happy to weld it up if a deal is done .

All six pop out windows are solid and work perfectly . All doors lock , all electrics work including the cigarette lighter ! The front seats are not original , but a little low back black seats . The back of the van is empty and a couple of door panels and roof lining panels are missing .

The only part missing is the front bumper , but it doesn't look bad without it . It has the usual scratches and dents for a CA van but nothing major , The wheels are 90's alloys , not the nicest but they are 15 inch and the tyres have tons of tread .

I am asking £7000 but am open to offers . Thanks , Rob 07789961904

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

I know my User name is ManxRob , this is because I make Manx Buggies , not because I am based on the Isle on Man ! I am located in Rutland , near Leicestershire .

Thanks , Rob

1 - 1 of 1 Posts