Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1967 FAIRLANE 2DR HARDTOP SMALLBLOCK V8/AUTO I,VE KNOWN THIS CAR & ITS OWNER FOREVER, BEEN A DAILY DRIVER FOR THE LAST 15YRS OR SO , RUNS & DRIVES GOOD, NO RUST BODY IS STRAIGHT NOT AS CRISP AS IT USED TO BE BUT NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF , DONT THINK THERES TOO MANY ABOUT IN THE UK , THE LAST CAR I BOUGHT BEFORE I LEFT THE UK WAS ONE OF THESE FROM MONTYS IN MILDENHALL BUT A GT ALWAYS HAD A SOFT SPOT FOR THEM PRICE INCLUDES ALL US/UK CHARGES EXCEPT DVLA , DEPOSIT PUTS IT ON THE BOAT BALANCE DUE BEFORE IT DOCKS PICTURES & FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE YOU PART WITH ANY FUNDS ITS THAT EASY, GIVE ME A CALL 001415-517-5754 ,EMAIL [email protected] , PM OR GIVE ME YOU,RE NUMBER & I,LL CALL YOU CHEERS RAY A in sf

·
Premium Member
14,766 Posts
hi ray, unless the guy's swapped the grill, headlamp surrounds and rear lamps it's a '66 not a '67 mate. very nice car still, good luck with the sale. neil.

·
Vendor
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you could be right i,ve owned enough of them i should know , but since theres no differance in value between the two & i like both i never pay much attention unless i,m looking at the pink slip cheers RAY A in sf

1 - 3 of 3 Posts