Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale my 1967 Mercury Cougar Dan Gurney NASCAR replica. It has just had a total re-spray from its original colour blue to the red and silver a 6 months ago with all the correct decals matching the original race car.
This car has matching numbers, very rare for a Mercury Cougar, the engine is a 289 all standard and no mods. It has a new front disc brake conversion, new front suspension, new brake servo, new rear brake drums and pads, new petrol tank, new exhaust with two new cherry bombs, new rad, suspension bushings, two new door handles and new rear shocks.
The car come's with two spare doors with glass which are in very good condition and very hard to come by, like Hens teeth.
The interior seats are in perfect condition with no rips or tears, both electric windows are working and rear roll down windows as well.
The headlining needs a little of bit of stitching above the passenger seat, it is not ripped just come undone. There is currently no interior carpet but this will be fitted shortly.
The vacuum operated headlight covers are currently not working, they haven't been for the last 10 years according to the previous owner, therefore you have to lift them up manually before going out. I have a box of spares which include the front light vacuum operating system; time permitting this will be sorted.
The car drives well, and all gears change perfectly. The car does not run hot.
If you are interested in hearing the vehicle running then please send me a message and I will send you a video of it running.

£11.500 or near offer.

Car is now back in UK.

Contact Andy, 00447443181221, or [email protected]

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

Sorry guy's, trying to down load loads more pictures but have no idea how this page works, having big problems, will down load when I get my head around it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts