Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1968 FAIRLANE 500 2DR HARDTOP , V8/AUTO P/S, UNRESTORED BODY THATS AS STRAIGHT AS A STRING, NEVER ANY RUST OR ACCIDENT DAMAGED LOCAL CAR ALWAYS GARAGED SINCE DAY ONE , LOTS Of OLD RECEIPTS NEW 15" MAGNUM 500 WHEELS/TIRES, NEW DUAL EXHAUST, NEW FACTORY SEAT COVERS HEADLINER & CARPET , BOTH ORIGINAL CA BLACK PLATES ,ORIGINAL WHEELS HUBCAPS AVAILABLE , I DOUBT THERE IS A BETTER UNRESTORED EXAMPLE OUT THERE , TRUE CALIFORNIA SURVIVOR , THE PRICE IS $18500 INCLUDING ALL US/UK CHARGES , CLEAR CA TITLE CURRENT CA REG & INSURANCE, DEPOSIT PUTS IT ON THE BOAT, BALANCE DUE BEFORE IT DOCKS I CAN TAKE PICTURES OF EVERYTHING & ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SEE BEFORE YOU PART WITH ANY MONEY , IF YOU WANT A GOOD HONEST NO STORIES NO SURPRISES UNMOLETSED 60,S 2DR HARDTOP THIS IS IT , GIVE ME A CALL 001415-517-5754, EMAIL [email protected],PM, OR GIVE ME YOU,RE NUMBER & I,LL CALL YOU CHEERS RAY A in sf

·
Registered
140 Posts
Car Picked up yesterday from the docks. Didn't miss a beat on the way home. Such a lovely car. its now in the garage having a few bits for the mot. Cant thank Raysclassics enough. Smooth transaction, loads of pictures and plenty of info. Top Guy!!

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi bryan thanks for the kind words glad it was what you expected if i can be of help down the road feel free to contact me all the best maybe i,ll see you at goodwood in a few weeks with the old girl all the best RAY

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.