Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Very nice and good Fiat 500 from 1968
Bought from mister Van der Wekken, Fiat Dealer, who owned and drove the car for 18 years.
Just passed Dutch Road-Inspection
Very nice car. Down sides: mirror needs replacement or paint since it is rusted and one tear in passenger seat.
Also needs some one to drive it. I drove it myself the last few months and also got grocerys with it, see picture.
Big difference with my 69 Chrysler 300 I got but it is awesome and I get really nice reactions everywhere I go.

Just applied an Italian stripe (decal so easy removeable but we think it ads to the charme of the Fiat)

FIXED PRICE 3.650 GBP. CHEAP ! So first comes first serves.

Car is located in our shop in IJmuiden, The Netherlands. Our shop is 300 meters, 1 minute drive, from the DFDS Ferry to Newcastle and 45 minutes drive away from Hook of Holland (On the other side of the North Sea from Harwhich)
Come, see and test drive the car yourself or let us transport it on the Ferry to the UK. Ask for prices.
Offcourse all the paperwork will be arranged with us.

ALSO FOR SALE: 1965 CHEVROLET C10 SUBURBAN WITH V8 AUTOTRANS AND VOYAGER SEATS GBP: 9.500
1970 CHRYSLER NEWPORT/300 CONVERTIBLE WITH 383 BIG BLOCK, GOOD AND NICE CAR GBP 8.750 FIXED
1974 DAF YA66 DUTCH ARMY JEEP, TRUELY FANTASTIC CAR WITH AUTOTRANS, GBP 3.000 FIXED

Thanks,
Barry
HOTROD HARBOR
Ohmstraat 12
IJmuiden, The Netherlands
Phone: 0031 6 81 57 67 32
Email: [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts