Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Fat 'n' Loud
4,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1970 Ford F100 Pickup.
302 Auto - stock apart from headers & rocker covers.
Front disc conversion.
Chrome wheels with new(ish) tyres.
Genuine old truck. Runs and drives lovely.
Could benefit from some paintwork but I like it as it is.
Comes with a big cover thingy.

The big stupid mirrors have been removed.

Lee 07758213664

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hiya..
I have a 1971 Chevy Chevelle if you are interested in a deal... my Chevy is worth £10:500 + if you were interested in a deal i would be most likely looking for the truck plus 3.5K
I bought the Chevelle last year from Oldcott Motor's... if you go on there website you still see it there and the details... just go to there showroom section of there website, and then click on Vehicles sold, there you wil find it... since i bought it i have overhauled the brakes and fitted a new master cyl and changed both front flexible brake hoses... and most important of all i have replaced the single exhaust system for a twin stainless steel system with a life time garantee... you can E-mail me directly at [email protected] .... let me know what you think.. Chris

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Lee..
Thanks for the swift reply... i totally understand... if it was me i would keep the truck, but then again i'm after one so if i had it i would be sorted..lol
Cheers

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi , bit of a long shot this is exactly what im after but ive got a 54 plate c220 cdi mercedes avantgarde in silver auto tip tronic immaculate car plus a little cash . if not no worrys , nice truck

·
richard rawlplug
8,140 Posts
swap you a length of cds steel for it...

·
Fat 'n' Loud
4,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi , bit of a long shot this is exactly what im after but ive got a 54 plate c220 cdi mercedes avantgarde in silver auto tip tronic immaculate car plus a little cash . if not no worrys , nice truck
Thanks for the offer but its not quite what I'm looking for.

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

I've seen something else I fancy so £6,500 takes it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts