Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
autoholic.co.uk
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fancy a bit of Mopar Muscle but can't stretch to that Charger or Challenger?

How about my gorgeous very rare Dodge Dart Swinger.

There are not many 72 Dart Swingers in the UK and none with this spec. Classic American feature March 2006.

328 ci V8 (318 +0.060) Engine by Burnham Autos, 904 3 Speed Auto Box, Richmond 3.55:1 Gears, Holley 600 Carb, MSD 6AL Ignition System, MSD Master Blaster 2 Coil, Moroso Blue Max HT Leads, Weiand Single Plane Inlet Manifold, TRW Flat Top Pistons, Double Width Timing Chain, Hi Torque Mini Starter Motor, Cool Flex Top Hose, Hooker Headers, Custom Made Stainless Steel Exhaust, Power Brakes Conversion, Northern Race Pro Aluminium Radiator, External Trans Oil Cooler, Atco Anti-Roll Bar, KYB Gas-A-Just Front Shocks. 15 inch Steelies on rear, 14's at the front with orginal caps. CD player and 6x9's.

Few paint bubbles here and there and the voltage regulator for the stock fuel and ammeter gauges needs replacing. Slight blow from nearside header. Drivers seat in need of refirb and headlining needs replacing. Current MOT. Free Tax, Current Disc valid to Oct 2010.

8750 GBP ono no part ex's thanks

·
Registered
113 Posts
any shots from the rear?? if my mustang cobra goes and this is still around i might have to come take a looksie, looks very nice

·
autoholic.co.uk
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

How's that? The exhausts are wider apart and closer to the body now. And those are the old wheels too.

·
Registered
703 Posts
P/X would need to be a Rod or Custom
Steve...Loz and I have always thought your Dodge Dart is a super fine looking machine and will make a new future owner very happy I m sure....... BUT what are you going to replace it with? Whats gonna wet your lips??? or if youre like me you wont know until you see it.

·
autoholic.co.uk
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I tell you what. In this weather I wish I still had my old K5 Chevy Blazer. 4x4 and 5.7 V8! RRRRR!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
If your still thinking of parting with the dart , I wouldn't mind having a look , i remember spotting it at lefthookers funeral (Glo) i was driving that noisy yellow pontiac tempest and i feel like a change coming ?

·
autoholic.co.uk
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
PM sent mate

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

Heading for ebay in the next week

·
autoholic.co.uk
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
New MOT as of Monday, does have a slight leak on the near side header. Also a small leak from the gearbox which I will investigate on Sunday

·
autoholic.co.uk
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have no doubt I will miss it mate but other paths beckon and it's time I had a change! Am open to sensible offers people!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts