Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SELLING ON BEHALF OF A GOOD FRIEND:

The car is a Gen 1 Ta22 Celica Fitted with a Rover V8 and auto box. The car has 6 months tax on it; however it only has 1 months mot left. But I can get it retested & I am sure it will pass as ive only done about 800 miles in it this year. As when I first got it the manifold was damaged so decided to get a full s/s exhaust system which which cost £1k but it makes it sound fantastic.

Interior is VGC and totally original.

Bad points
As this car is 36 years old it does have a few minor patches of surface rust but its nothing that cant be fixed. The radio does work however it has no antenna but ive never changed it as ive had the v8 soundtrack to listen to. Also the heating doesnt work but ive been running it in summer and never felt the need to use the heater.

I am looking for £5000 ono, if you have any quesitons about the car or anymore pictures please dont hesitate to ask. Please no timewasters, test pilots, canvassers, tyrekickers or If onlys.

Please PM myself, or for direct contact with the owner phone 07071671357 (thats the number from his Piston Heads advert from which I pilfered the pictures).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts