Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been sitting on this over the winter pondering weather to race it or not.
383 stroker motor built with the best of everything. Reverse pattern race gearbox, Hauser 9" with 4 bar and adjustable coil overs, 500hp, wizard of Nos 2 stage system twin bottles.
Calor bottle for shooting flames out of side pipes, line lock system. The car was built by Nick George and a fortune spent to get it to hook up right, hats of to Nick. 9.6 sec 1/4mile makes this one fast street car. The car is up and running with fresh paint, interior is a bit scruffy. Lovely Center Line wheels with good tyres.. Haven't really done this car justice with the ad so hope pics will help.

Will px RV or WHY, try me. 07902135895

·
Registered
159 Posts
ok thanks dudge dosent sound a bad price for whats been done just torn between geting on with my 57 chevy gasser project or selling it to buy a vette still colecting parts up for it at the moment so very tempting to to look at sumat else will have a think cheers

·
Registered
159 Posts
hi dudge chassie is nearly all finished ladder bars on the rear coil overs on the front body is on but i,m waiting for new body mount the ones that are on need changeing theres is a smallblock sat in the engine and a 350 box but the engines in bits i have a couple of desoto hemi engines was goin to build one of those to fit i have got about 7 grand in it at the moment cheers tony

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

a few pics of the chassie and suspension

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.