Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale - 1982 VW Polo (Breadvan)

Has only done a genuine 53,000 miles. The drive is superb with no knocks and bangs and despite not having power steering the steering is very light.

The car is in fantastic condition for its age, I bought it from an old lady after her husband passed away, he kept it garaged and cleaned it every week.

There is next to no rust, just a few spots of surface rust on the sills and arches.

The car had a new fuel tank , clutch kit and exhaust system at 27,000 and 28,000 miles.

The car comes with a service book which is stamped up to 25,000 miles and has been serviced invervals thereafter.

The paintwork is solid but as with any car of this age there are various marks and ding, but nothing at all major,

The drivers side bolster has worn through, but I have used the car for the last year with seat covers on and you don't notice it at all.

The rear windscreen wiper has been removed as it did not work, but does come with the car if you wanted to repair it, alternatively a replacement could be sourced by you.

The engine runs sweet as a nut and I have used the car daily for the last year and has never let me down. However when real cold the engine turns over slower but still fires up first time with a good dose of choke.

The wheels are not mk1 but latter mk2 polo as far as I can tell. The spare wheel is present and still has the original tyre on by the looks of things.

The car would make an ideal first car being only 1.0l and the insurance is very cheap.

The car has tax until the end of May and the MOT expires in September this year.

I am based in Hardwicke Gloucestershire should you wish to come and have a look.

My number is 07859998766 should you have any questions or would like to arrange to come over.

£1100.00 O.N.O

Let me know if you want any more photo's, Thanks for looking, Matt

Car Vehicle Hood Blue Motor vehicle
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Steering wheel
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

1 - 1 of 1 Posts