1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
£2300

Motd till 12/o8/10
Tax has run out!!! 31/12/09

Exhaust was only mock up and is currently supported by cable ties will be fixed before collection if you buy
The dent in the body kit which was caused by a high kerb stone some idiots wached me struggle to park then as i walked up the road they all moved their cars!!!!!
Oh and the radiator has aleak which i will try and fix before collection although a new rad is about £70 from suppliers on google shopping as it is a stock astro rad.

The engine is a goodwrench 350 has bout 6000miles on it and the box is a th700 r4 with the same mileage on it as it ws rebuilt and upgraded at the same time as the engine was put in.

Dont really want to sell this van but needs must!!!!!!

Veiwing is welcom call sean 07521686600
or you can mail me @ [email protected] :tup:

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah mate I know where you are the house on the corner!! youve probably heard me before you see me. you used to go to some of the riverside cruises didnt ya!!
thanks for the luck!! gonnna build myself a rod when i get back on my feet just have to make sure it a family one now!!!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Yeah mate I know where you are the house on the corner!! youve probably heard me before you see me. you used to go to some of the riverside cruises didnt ya!!
thanks for the luck!! gonnna build myself a rod when i get back on my feet just have to make sure it a family one now!!!
yes mate used to go with si and sal a few times im looking to get a chevy stepside some time soon all being well and all that. But need to finish the wifes bay camper first lol.

·
Registered
247 Posts
hi dubmeister send me some pics and more info please!!!
ian(dubmeister) is at work just now bud , he'll get some pics up around 6 ish when he's home !
i'll try and get some when i go to the workshop we share !
quick details , its a 62 , around 10 mnth mot, black and pale yellow coachwork, dropped spindles on the front , running chrome early porsche wheels with hubcaps , still original 6 volts electrics , and a sweet little 1200 ,which starts on the button and runs sweet !
sure ian will add some more later ,or ammend , (colour could be something else as i'm colour blind )

·
Premium Member
393 Posts

There we go
The bug isn't as good paintwise as it looks in the photos as the paint has crazed and split whilst it was in the garage during it's 10 yr hibernation but i think it just adds character (i hate fully restored trailer queens )
The brake wheel cylinders and flexi hoses were replaced for the mot as were the tyres etc
Wheels are as new and so are the dropped spindles on the front beam and at least two of the tyres
This beetle has patina and is fairly original except for the doors which are 64/67 and as such have larger windows

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.