Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Taxed and tested van, ex royal mail, in faded red pain work, needs a couple of patches for next mot in June, it has a few rust areas, but the drivers sill and behind the drivers door being the worst, 108800+ miles, will be a few more miles on as it will get used until sold. Brakes will need attention, may just need bleeding as the pedal feels a bit soft, but the fluid is a nice red colour not horrible brown. It is overall a good honest van that requires little work for the mot, but is useable on the road now. I used it for the swap meet, comes with a load liner in the rear. Everything works as advertised except the stereo has no radio connection, cd side works ok.

I am looking for £400 if it goes for less than £350 I will keep the tax and cash it in, just been recently renewed. Can get pictures if required

Cheers,

Stu.

·
Premium Member
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As requested.

This is the worst side of the van

The main rust areas

Interior, could do with a clean, but functional.

Small rust areas on the rear doors.

IF anyone requires anymore just let me know, the rear load space is still full of bits from the swapmeet, not had a chance to empty it out yet, but will do over the weekend and get some more interior shots. :)

Cheers,

Stu.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.