Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Nowheresville
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Running out of space here so my '99 XLH 883 is up for grabs (and my '75 XS650B, but I'll do a separate ad for that).

Scruffy, well used, but just MOT'ed on May 9th at our local bike shop - had to put my stock MOT silencers on for the test, but now with punched originals to give it a nice bark without being irritating. It has also had a chain conversion by someone, presumably not a fan of belt final drives. The only thing I've done, apart from tidying up the rear lights and indicators, is replace the forwards with mid-controls.

So, 40,000-ish miles, scruffy but sound, with 11 months MOT and taxed until the end of July. Make a good daily rider, or fixer-upper, or donor for a chop.

£2250 o.v.n.o.

Please PM or call/text 07920 584324 or 07986 361341

DSC_0051s.jpg DSC_0056s.jpg DSC_0052s.jpg

I can supply better photos to genuinely interested parties - these smaller ones are probably a bit flattering, hence the modest price.

PS The XS650 is currently on SORN as it's been tucked in the corner of the garage since 2010. I'm asking £1850 firm for that for a quick sale as I've sadly lost a bit of interest in it, despite owning it since 1996.

·
Nowheresville
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello Keith, sorry, got your voicemail and tried calling at 4 o'clock but got the engaged tone so will try again early tomorrow.

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

SOLD thanks RnS, deposit received.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts