Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to move on so caravan for sale just got back from santa pod it's only ever been their and shakey.I wouldn't hesitate dragging it to Scotland and back.

Tows great behind my vivaro am I allowed to say 70 mph even without stabiliser.
Owned by us for 2 years brought from old boy with hip problems so he gave up caravanning .He told tale of woe going all over the country to find a good one before buying this one.very well looked after and I just hate caravan interiors but this one looks quite modern inside and very clean.Dont know its age but I'm sure someone on here will fill us in .

All lights working even the side cruising lights front and side gas cooker and fire etc wife has cleaned it out top to bottom and comes up a treat.I brought new leisure battery last year cost me £150.previous owner replaced tyres.Comes with bits in picture stabiliser thingy and secure town hitch lock .Has two set of keys and yes I've cleaned the potty thing out and recharged it .Hot water works with heater thingy but I've never got the hang of it and shower only stays hot for 5 minutes but I thnk that's how they are dunno.

Absolutely no leaks ,comes with everything you need gas bottle water bottle thingy waste tank thingy .

£995.00 quick sale
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
maybe able deliver down south from me in Essex ????

·
Registered
169 Posts
hi there interested in caravan message me back can take a look this week im in luton gotta come down this week for work at some point may be able to tie it in ,martin.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi mate my number 07999956927 I'm self employed and work close to home so anytime really can be arranged but late afternoons or first thing always good !

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I'm in clacton on sea co15 5 ha near colchester !

Rephrase that I'm in the posh bit holland on sea muon gat the old people !

Harwich for the continent !

Holland on sea for the incontinant !!

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Ok you lot worth every penny was going to the pod in it but no longer going price drop !!

£850 bottom line ready to go straight on holiday in don't forget real clean and nice inside. Will be on e bay at the weekend .

Mr fat controller need not apply !

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
785kg,s it is then !

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

Ok comes with paper plates ,a tin of beans ,4 matches and 6 plastic pint beer glasses !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts