Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Well 2010 will be the 4th Hotrods and Hills run, and i am expanding the events in Cumbria to also run 2 further events called Hotords and Thrills,
These will be based up at Kirkbride airfield (Carlisle) and will be drag race based events, with maybe a little more aswell (further info on that to follow)
there will be proper timing equipment and tickets on your runs, just like you normally get at the strip

Looking at having a band on the saturday night ( again more info will follow)

The Hotrods and Hills run will follow the last 3 years style or driving and chilling out

If you require any more information contact me on [email protected]

Or tel 07766396477

Craig

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,056 Posts
Guess I'd better start thinking up more excuses for missing it yet again ?:tdown::incheek:

·
Registered
769 Posts
Main event

HI CRAIG, got to be one of the year,s best event,s, hot rod & hill,s, & now to include some racing. wow, life just gets better and better. got to say craig you deserve lots of credit for what must be loads of work on you.:tup:all the best for the new year cheer,s jonny z :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'll be there :)

To anyone who has never been - this weekend is a must do event. Lovely campsite, amazing cruise and the band on the Saturday night are always on top form.

Come on Kev - you have to do this one - its like the Skye run - just not as far :D

Paul

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
if im here i`ll be there
YOU have to do the hills THAT IS UNLESS YOUR CAR IS A TARTS CAR
Is Tara doing the side show again this year mate:D
the racing is about the same from manchester as shaky

·
Official Drag Addict....
7,446 Posts
if im here i`ll be there............
the racing is about the same from manchester as shaky
is that a mileage quote from your sponsor kieth?...:incheek:

·
Official Drag Addict....
7,446 Posts
plan to bring the dragster up for the thrills event craig?...:evil:

can i still get a t shirt?...:wave:

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,056 Posts
I'll be there :)

To anyone who has never been - this weekend is a must do event. Lovely campsite, amazing cruise and the band on the Saturday night are always on top form.

Come on Kev - you have to do this one - its like the Skye run - just not as far :D

Paul
Trust me...I've tried every year so far and something has gone wrong. I'm hoping if I start thinking of 'excuses' now everything will be fine !

·
Registered
200 Posts
What a great weekend this will be. It rated as one of the best, for me last year, and I did a lot of events. Laid back, no show and shine, good company and lots to do, with cars or site seeing in fantastic countryside.
Thanks for your hard work for this "up and coming event" (and others).
Cheers.:tup:
Acker

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
is that a mileage quote from your sponsor kieth?...:incheek:
yes my driver said he likes the lakes so i may let him have a couple of days up there.
Just been told that i wont be at the hrh do as i will be in floria that weekend :tdown: but the drags shuold be on :tup:

·
Official Drag Addict....
7,446 Posts
" is that a mileage quote from your sponsor kieth?...:incheek:"

no mate i meant this one..;)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi

Anyone that is thinking of coming to Hotrods and Hills need to get on and get booked,
Caravan pitches with electric are limited
50% of the accomadation on site is gone (chalets,bungalows,houses for rent)
Booking details are on www.parkfootullswater.co.uk
Once you book drop me an email with
Booking reference number
type of rod/car
Phone number

Hotrods and thrills
Camping is on the hotel grounds on the airfield, no need to book
The weekend is just a turn up and drive event, But i do need to know if you intend coming to get an idea on numbers
Also if you are camping

Craig

1 - 18 of 18 Posts